Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Scott Wedding



June 2011- My responsibilities changed quite a few times during this wedding and I was very happy to do all that I could. This I believe was the first childhood friend of mine to get married and I was so happy with whatever I could help with. I was first given the job I had wanted for so long- The J-LO of the wedding, the wedding planner. I was helping with every last detail, searching for flowers, jars, and going to look for dresses. I was also asked to do the cake and cupcakes for the wedding which I agreed to because, I love her! :) It was I believe a couple months before, and plans fell through with one of the bridesmaids and I was asked to step in. I could not say no and I was very happy to help her, I just needed to delegate.




I had 120 cupcakes to get made and delivered as well as a top cake. I stepped down as The J-LO and thankfully I had some very good friends to help me take care of it all. Chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with vanilla whipped frosting, and as the topper, red velvet cream cheese, special for the groom :). I can not tell you how thankful I am to the ones who helped me because it was so beautiful. There were some minor setbacks with rain, location change, and a dress thats zipper decided to break..but no problem it was so beautiful. My lesson-Accept help offered, if you are sure they can deliver.






1 comment: