Tuesday, December 6, 2011

There is never enough time!

I knew I would dread the day when there would not be enough time to bake...eek! I can't believe I even said that. With full time work and ailments meant for an 85 year old woman, I have been forced to step back a little. But its never over. I have been spending my time trying to save a buck by cutting coupons, and waiting in long lines on black friday and it has been worth it. I also have been collecting as much warm clothes as possible, which includes my new wellies! Thank you brother-in-law! Anyways I know this is just a bunch of nonsense but I felt I needed a small explanation. I am going to post a couple cakes and also leave that I already have one wedding cake booked for April and some baby shower cakes. Here we go 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment